• To merge competitive spirit, skill and fair play to bring the best out of the game.
• To provide football in a safe and friendly environment.
• To bring our Community closer to the club.
• To win the JFC Premier League by 2015/16.
• To run a team at all levels of Junior football by 2016/17.
• To achieve a long-term stable financial position by 2016/17.
• To have in place a long-term facilities strategy by 2014.
• We encourage all players to try their best and make the most of their abilities.
• We promote good behaviour and respect for others.
• We enjoy winning and accept defeat with dignity.
• We have pride in being part of the JTC Jersey Wanderers Community.
• We value our heritage but always look forward.
• We deliver age-appropriate coaching to support long-term player development.
• We offer a challenging but supportive environment.